Discover How Natural Progesterone Can Balance Your Hormones
- hormone balance is essential for good health
- many hormonal problems are due to an imbalance between estrogen and progesterone
- a women's cycle is dominated by two hormones: estrogen and progesterone and hormone balance is essentially all about keeping these two in the right ratios
- the ratio between the hormones is critical - to feel well, progesterone should be the dominant hormone
- we have been told by the medical profession that estrogen is what we need when we go through Peri Menopause and Menopause, a time when those dreaded hot flushes, etc etc start to affect us
- in fact, it is progesterone that we actually need
- if you are not supplementing with progesterone you would more than likely be suffering from Estrogen Dominance as there are over 100 estrogen mimics in our environment today i.e. food, water, household cleaners
- fortunately hormone balance is easy to achieve and maintain….. how? Simply by withdrawing estrogen and replacing it with progesterone
progesterone is equally important to men as it is to women
- natural progesterone can provide a safe, convenient remedy for a wide range of health problems
- there are just as many misconceptions held about this critically important hormone by the medical professions as there are by the rest of us
- many of the so called ‘modern’ diseases can be prevented or cured by progesterone therapy
There are so many misconceptions about this critically important hormone, not only by the public itself, but also by the medical profession which confuse so many of us. Here are some of them:
- it's just a female hormone
- it's a sex hormone
- the only difference between progesterone and progestin is the spelling - WRONG, progestin is synthetic and progesterone is natural
- complaints that it makes women feel worse. It will if not used correctly though.
- weight gain
- water retention
- heart palpitations
- sore breasts
- loss of hair
- makes Candida worse
- candida feeds off progesterone
- only use it on thin skinned areas. This is nonsense, even hair follicles absorb progesterone well.
- using progesterone at ovulation will prevent it
- using too much will 'make' estrogen - huh?
- only progesterone in oil should be used
- should not be used until all forms of phytoestrogens have been removed
- builds up in the body and fat cells
- affects the adrenals
The list goes on, but let me explain what is asked so often and confuses so many people. Does progesterone get stored in our fat cells? Progesterone does not get stored in our fat cells, ESTROGEN does. Estrogen is a mitogen causing fat cells to proliferate (multiply). It is also a excitatory, inflammatory hormone.
Adverse symptoms are felt when too little progesterone is used when first using it. Progesterone will stimulate estrogen receptors when first used and by using too little it will merely exacerbate the situation. Nothing less than 100mg/3ml - 200mg/6ml per day should be used, more if symptoms are severe. It is best to use the cream a minimum of twice per day as progesterone levels start to drop after 12/13 hours.
Avoid reading blogs and websites which do not provide back up research material as this is where misunderstandings arise, there is far too much misinformation by misguided people on the go.
Please read Joy’s Story and find out how progesterone changed my life and how I discovered the importance of it.
Take a look at my Fibroids and Endometriosis pages, find out how progesterone and amino acids can help heavy, continual bleeding. Study the website, you are sure to find the answer to your questions, or contact me.
I do hope that you find this site helpful. Should you require help with a specific problem, kindly complete the CONTACT US section and I will provide you with the information that you need.