What do I get when I order Natpro Progesterone Cream?
- Each tube contains 60 grams (2 oz) of cream and 2000mg of progesterone
- A single tube, at the minimum dose of 100mg/3ml is sufficient for 20 days - see here.
- Natpro cream has a concentration of 3.33% progesterone or 33.33 milligrams per gram
- Each tube comes with instructions
- Each tube contains:
- de-ionised water
- caprylic/capric triglyceride (MCT Oil)
- cetearyl olivate/sorbitan olivate
- natural progesterone 2000mg Ph. Eur. USP JP
- aspen bark extract
- vitamin E
- dehydroxanthan gum
Please note: Natpro has an unopened shelf life of 18 months and is still valid for 6 months after the expiry date.
Natpro contains only vegetable substances. No animal has suffered or will ever suffer because of its production or use. It does not contain any toxic substances - such as growth hormones which are found in today's animal products. It contains no parabens either i.e. grapeseed oil extract. You are protected.
- the progesterone in Natpro is identical to the progesterone your body makes. 'Progesterone Ph. Eur. USP JP' is derived principally from stigmasterol, a steroidal sapogenin. Phytosterols are chemically similar to cholesterol which is found in animals. Cholesterol is the starting point for the hormones made naturally in animals, including humans. Plants such as the soy bean, dioscorea species of yams, fenugreek, sisal, calabar bean, some lilies, yucca, some solanum species, maize and many more contain phytosterols, some of which are stigmasterol, diosgenin, sitosterol, campesterol, hecogenin, smilagenin, sarsasapogenin, solasodine. As these sterols have a similar molecular structure to progesterone, they are used as starting points for the synthesis of progesterone. In the southern United States the sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is called a yam, as are some edible members of the aroids. These plants do not contain any sapogenins. Don't confuse Natpro progesterone cream with a bean or yam "extract". Such extracts do not contain progesterone.
- caprylic/capric triglyceride - is a 'medium chain' triglyceride of fractionated vegetable fatty acids extracted from coconut oil. It is colourless, neutral in odour and taste and has a very low viscosity. It has very good resistance to oxidation. It is an ideal 'carrier' for progesterone, as it penetrates the skin readily and is easily absorbed. It does not leave a greasy film and helps to retain moisture. Very importantly, it is not a mineral oil and is unrefined.
Let’s examine these points more closely:
- Mineral oils, being petro-chemicals, are potentially harmful because they are "endochrine disruptors". They rob your body of the oil soluble vitamins A, D, E & K, and so deprive you of vital nutrients. Never use any product on your skin that contains mineral oils.
- Heating or refining any vegetable oil causes damage. The good "cis" fatty acids that are found in vegetable oils are turned into bad "trans" fatty acids and the result is highly carcinogenic. Do not use refined oils.
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) - All emulsions made with vegetable oils have the potential to go rancid. For this reason dl-alpha tocopherol is used as its an 'in vitro' antioxidant. Standard preparations contain only 0.1%, however, Natpro progesterone cream contains a further 0.2%.
- cetearyl olivate/sorbitan olivate - the new two part emulsifier system is a unique natural PEG-free organic emulsifier from Olive oil. It reduces skin water loss, has a high moisturizing effect, is hypoallergenic and biomimics the skin.
- Aspen bark extract - is a natural organic preservative and as such, is a unique discovery as it is an effective natural replacement for commonly used harmful chemical preservatives such as the 'parabens'. It also improves the emollience (the 'feel good' factor) of the cream.
- dydroxanthan gum - is an Eco Certified, non GMO film former, fixative and emulsion stabilizer. It provides unprecedented hold under highly humid conditions without being tacky or flaking.
- de-ionized water - this is a pure pharmaceutical grade standard .